I Will Professionally Make 3d Mock Up


I Will Professionally Make 3d Mock Up


I am trained professional creative designer with over 10 years of experience in designing product labels & 3D realistic renderedImages of product or packing that will make your product stand out of your competitors. 


With this gig I can put your label on almost any recipient or device (bottles, bags, books, DVDs, cosmetic recipients, etc).
With only 40$ extra I can  Design you packaging fairly , we're not talking heavy geometry here)

Also, I  render your design on clothing backpacks, shoes, t-shirts or any other soft body.

Delivery Less then 1 HOURS!

Notice for the Buyer;
  • We need your product's real images, If you can provide us with few angles, It will be great.
  • Try to give detailed instructions of how you want your product renderings to look like
  • And also if you can provide your product's correct dimensions it'll be more helpful.
  • And finally if there is a label or a logo, we need that art work design aswell. 

Please check at our Gig EXTRAS for more valuable options we offered.
WORK WITH US AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE :)

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages